Wednesday, January 12, 2011

About Project GlobeTrotter

ts Project Globetrotter is my a project by me, Ruby, who in her quest to experience new and better things in this world, wanted to just go around new and exciting places, all around the world, in or out of my comfort zone.

This love of travel has prompted me to just place all travel-related blogs in Project GlobeTrotter and not in the other blog of mine, the fickle fan, which has become a book review blog of sorts. Project Globetrotter is also a tool of mine to help aide other travellers [mostly my friends] to create itineraries for their own using all sorts of media from the internet or from books.
I am absolutely anal when it comes to planning itineraries and I'm quite known for that in my group of friends. So far, I've been to only a few places, but my ultimate dream is to explore the United Kingdom and get to know all the cities that fascinate me and have historical and/or have sights of interest for a tourist.

Join me in my quest!

If you wish to provide a product or service that you wish for me to review, please feel free to email me at:
rubs.escalona [at] gmail.com
I would be more than happy to review any travel-related product or service and would be honest in my opinions posted in this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment